- Amazon Prime offers free 2-day shipping and returns on baby items. This allows you to try out babyproofing items in your home risk free. Just look for the “Prime + Free Returns” label next to the price when you shop. While most babyproofing items will be covered, some items that fall more into the home improvement category, such as cord covers, might be excluded.
- Check local garage sale sites or Craigslist for used items. You can often find brand new items in the packaging for a significant discount. Be wary of used items as they might be damaged or have missing hardware.
- Focus on babyproofing the highest-risk parts of your home first.
- Need in-person help? Search the International Association for Child Safety website for a certified babyproofer or pool fence installer in your area.
- Siteground – website hosting with awesome customer support.
- WordPress.org – build powerful and flexible websites.